Thursday

Culture Vulture 'Off' switch.......





27 Nov - 3 Dec

Hoi an

Van Loi hotel
Old town
Found a beach - Cua Dai.....It's nice......
My son

Brillabong.......The rain started.
Start: Mental picture Me + usual beachbum gear of short & a 'T'
Add: Wall of water
Add: Frantic sprint from store to store to find one that had anything waterproof
Now Add: Bright Pink Waterproof coat......only colour available......apparently!
Add: Squish to local cafe for soggy sandwich looking a prize prawn
Add: Tartan Umbrella Salesman - Then Cafe owner's knowing nod & advice that I had paid over double what I should have for 2 brollies (I know someone somewhere who is also nodding knowingly about that!).

= I am currently walking around looking like a condom.....A Ripped-off Scottish(ish) condom......Brilliant!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best keep your Dong in a safe place before you need to Baht(er)!

Keep safe, be well and enjoy.

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooops, I forgot to mention you may need a Kip before that!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home